Cook Competition Grade BBQ on your WEBER KETTLE GRILL
We Gaurantee you 12 Hours of Low & Slow Smoking without charcoal reload or your money back!
OH Yeah, It’s 100% American Made
Turn your Kettle Grill into a smoker or convection oven – just by popping in the “BFP” . This heavy steel grill plate fits just under your grate on a custom stainless steel base, and prevents radiant heat from burning your food, so you can grill low and slow, or cook a whole chicken or rib roast – without EVER having to turn the food.
- This is the easiest and best way to use your Kettle grill as a smoker.
- With a full load of charcoal, you can low and slow cook for up to 12 hours straight without a re-load. seriously.
- The “BFP” gives any Kettle amazing Temperature Control perfectly for smoking juicy brisket, 3+ pork butts, or whatever you want. It also adds thermal mass to keep heat even.
- One pile of charcoal cooks at oven temps for 2 to 3 hours.
- Made from high-temperature resistant A36 Steel. The “BFP” Lives up to it’s acronym. ha.
- Also use as a pizza steel, by placing on top of, instead of under, the grate.
To cook a whole brisket in your kettle grill: 1. Add charcoal and light as per our instructions and video. 2. Insert the “BFP” . 3. Put the grate over it. 4. Drop on your Meat. 5. Dial down your vents to keep the grill at about 350F. 6. Wait until the internal temp hits 205 degrees F.
The “BFP” will absolutely transform your grill, and your grilling, or your FULL MONEY BACK
ORDER NOW! Limited Quantaties!
Hey, My name is A.J. Caruana and I am a Certified Kansas City Barbecue Society Judge and Founder of Kettle Metal BBQ. I have been immersed in the competition barbecue world since 2009. I have the experience in all things necessary to make a great BBQ. Learn More Below !
THE “BFP” Excluseively By
It’s hard to draw the line between passion and obsession. I remember the first time I went to a barbecue competition. The energy there was absolutely electrifying. The smell of burning hickory was in the air. Ever since then I’ve strived to create competiton grade barbecue on my very own Weber Kettle Grill. Through years of Materials Testing, (tasty) Failures, and Lessons, I’ve finally develiped the Kettle Metal “BFP”
Seriously! They aren’t Going to Last!
Create competiton grade bbq on your kettle grill
The “BFP” Was designed with the average pitmaster in mind. We wanted to provide an affordable product for that backyard BBQ guy or gal to take their cooking to the next level. The “BFP” does exactly that. Smoke, Sear, Bake, Whatever. We don’t care as long as you’re cooking and eating good BBQ!
Latest From Our Bloggin’ Que
Contact US TOday!
+1 (716) 480 7972
A Garage In Beautiful